Accounts Assistant (AAT Study)
To provide comprehensive and confidential support to the Site ensuring purchase & sales ledger accounts are maintained accurately and to provide support to the Management Accountant.
The client is an exciting and growing business based in Tameside who can offer you great exposure in accounts and good stepping stone in your Finance career.
- Raise non-inventory Purchase requisitions on SAP
- To process purchase ledger invoices in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment of our suppliers.
- File supplier delivery notes and match to Purchase orders and invoices.
- Control and maintain sales ledger ensuring accounts are kept up to date and payments are received on time.
- Run sales invoicing on SAP daily and send copies to customers.
- Send weekly statements to customers to ensure overdue balance on the sales ledger are kept to a minimum.
- Run Aged debtors report on a weekly basis, matching payments to invoices and reviewing weekly with Management Accountant.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation including entering transactions on to SAP. Bank any excess cash.
- Posting bank statements
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of data entry and spreadsheets, knowledge of Excel, Word and SAP.
- Pro-active with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good communicator.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £19,000 with brilliant benefits and potential study package.