- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Sydney Based role
- Suits an experienced Network Administrator with a passion for innovative technology
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
The key responsibility of this role is the management of all networks within and between the local offices. This includes telephony network and consultation with various users in multiple division. You will be required to liaise with external vendors as the primary network contact for BOQ.
You will also demonstrate the following experience, skills and abilities:
- Being responsible for network security and network uptime
- Monitoring of network environments
- Assisting in delivery of technical projects
- Assessing impact of technical changes and managing the implementation of such changes if appropriate
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the network Administration space and have had previous exposure in assisting in the delivery of large scale technical projects.
Specifically you will:
- Have 3 years minimum experience as a network administrator in a corporate environment
- Strong understanding of network environment with 150 + users
- Proven understanding of Cisco network layer 2 and 3
- Experience including firewalls, web filtering and traffic monitoring
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!