Assistant Accountant Temporary to Permanent role Cheadle
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Financial Services company based in luxury offices in Cheadle. This company are a market leader in their sector and have recently won a number of industry awards. They have recently invested heavily in the company to support future business growth making it an excellent time to join the business.
The Assistant Accountant role is initially a temporary contract which could be .
You will be have the opportunity to look after the monthly production of management accounts and general accounting duties to support the Finance Department.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Monthly production of management accounts including balance sheet
* Supplier management, including reconciliation and payments
* Management of accruals, prepayments, FA register, deferred income etc
* Bank reconciliation
* Credit control
* Cost control and budget management
* VAT returns
* Support with annual external audit
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous experience of preparing monthly management accounts
Have experience of balance sheet reconciliation
Have Sage Line 50 experience
AAT qualified or significantly qualified by experience
Opportunity for role to be extended
Opportunity to join growing company