Audit Senior Analyst | Deloitte Private
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Deloitte Flex - Work in a way that suits you best!
- Impact day - we roll up our sleeves to assist non-profit organisations to make a difference!
Join our growing team in Melbourne and work as an Audit Senior Analyst in Deloitte's Private Clients team.
What will your typical day look like?
Join our growing Melbourne Audit team and work alongside inclusive, client-centric auditors to plan audits and identify business and financial risks. With an eye for opportunity, you will be the first to spot any areas of growth and development for the business. As an Audit Senior in Deloitte Private (DPR), you get the chance to develop your leadership skills in supporting and managing junior team members whilst coordinating and supervising audit engagements.
About the team
Welcome to DPR. We're all about forming authentic relationships with Australia's largest private entities to grow, manage and protect their businesses. We offer specialist solutions in tax, audit, finance and business advisory and our culture of support, inclusion and continuous improvement, coupled with a strong heritage of expertise empowers us to be a globally renowned team.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Completed (or close to completion) CA qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit (ideally from a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting services firm)
- Experience with a variety of industries is crucial - our clients come from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to identifying business and financial risks, plan audits and run engagements acting as senior in charge
- A great teammate with the ability to work independently when required, with a natural talent in multi-tasking and time management
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Kim Schwindke from our Talent Acquisition team, we'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP172673