Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with a global education institution in central Surrey to secure a new Finance Business Partner.
This is a varied role where it is all about adding value and making an impact on the business. This role will be reporting into the Finance Director, you will also have exposure to working closely with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
My client is looking for a highly personable and proactive finance professional. The individual must have a track record in building relationships where they have influenced and challenged.
This is a hybrid role but there is more of an emphasis on the commercial side of finance, if this role sounds of interest you should apply below to find out more!
- Ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of all accounting records (General Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Petty Cash records etc.).
- Delivering timely and accurate management reporting and forecasting to budget holders
- Prepares draft Financial Statements, liaising with UK Finance and auditors
- Working with the Head of School to support the Group annual planning cycle (Strategic Planning, Business Planning and Budget)
- Providing proactive input and expertise on local market and issues in all areas of the job
- Managing School Fees (Accounts Receivable): liaising with admissions and UK Finance, and engaging with parents as necessary
- Works closely with UK Payroll to ensure accurate and timely processing. Provides local expertise.
- Working with Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to provide proactive, high quality commercial support to the business
- Proactively managing cash flow management, working closely with UK Finance
- Taking responsibility for tax and insurance, working closely with UK Finance
- Meeting local compliance requirements (including the SEC fee application)
- Effective development and management of all stakeholder relationships
- Undertaking any other general ad hoc projects or activities as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACMA or ACCA)
- Significant experience of management accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Previous experience of people management
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good systems knowledge ideally Access, Insight and AOI
- Proactive, high energy self-starter
- Good attention to detail with a strong deadline focus
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A good team player, with an international mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
My client is well renown for the support and development they offer their staff, the finance team has grown to just under 25 down to year on year growth. They have state of the art offices which are open planned, they also have world class facilities onsite such as a newly built gym and Olympic size swimming pool. Apply to find out more information!
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.