Accounts Payable Assistant
My client is an award-winning media agency with an impressive reputation in the creative industry globally. With modern offices based in the lively area of Central London, they are recruiting for a talented Accounts Payable Assistant to join their growing finance team.
After rapid growth over the year's, an exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join this businesses thriving finance team. The candidate shall play a key part within the accounts function with responsibilities involved in:
- Ensuring all invoices are correctly approved
- Preparation of fortnightly payment runs for all suppliers and staff expenses
- Management of petty cash and raising of cheques
- Processing of all purchase invoices onto the financial software system
- Regular review of creditors report and reconciling to control accounts at month end
As well as aforementioned aspects of the role, the Accounts Payable Assistant shall take on further duties and involvement in management accounts as directed by the Senior Management Accountant.
The successful and ideal profile for this position should have the following:
- 1+ year's experience within a similar and hands-on capacity ideally from an SME business
- Proficient with the use of Excel
- Exposure to manual processes would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to high volume invoicing would be highly beneficial
Salary & Benefits
£26,000 to £28,000 plus benefits including:
- Training budgets
- Lunch allowance
- Discretionary bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.