Robert Half are working with an exciting software development organisation based in Gloucester who are looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant on a 15 month Fixed Term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the weekly and month end flash sales reporting process
- Review and analysis of subsidiary TB's ensuring their accuracy and compliance with IFRS/Group policies
- Assisting subsidiaries with and managing month end reporting processes ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting with the consolidation of Group Accounts from subsidiary trial balances using BPC and Hyperion
- Providing financial analysis and explanatory commentary of actual performance against prior year, plans and forecasts.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts for Directors and Senior Managers
- Production of ad-hoc reports as requested by Directors and Management
- Intercompany reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Part or Fully Qualified Good Excel knowledge (e.g. lookups, pivot tables)
- Ability to work flexibly to meet tight month and year end deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships across the Group with businesses and other corporate departments.
- Experience in a multicurrency environment
Our client is an established and successful organisation with a global presence. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading organisation. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £40,000-£45,000
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.