Finance Manager, Property Finance
See yourself in our team
The Group Support Services Finance (GSSF) team is part of Group Finance, partnering with senior leadership of the bank’s Financial Services, Property, Marketing, Strategy, Risk, Human Resources and Legal functions. The GSSF team manages the end to end finance functions for these businesses, and collaborates regularly with other Business Unit and Group finance teams throughout the organisation.
The Property Finance team partner with Group Property to provide financial advice and support across all functions of the end-to-end property cycle, including support for strategic project business cases, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting and business engagement.
Do work that matters
Business partnering with the Group Property & Security team and supporting the team, including:
- Produce timely and high quality monthly performance reports, providing insights to Group Property, Group Finance, as well as finance stakeholders across the Group.
- Driving diligent financial control processes through monitoring system accuracy, reconciling monthly accounts, and liaising with auditors in the bi-annual audit process
- Drive allocations of a large cost base to property users across the Group
- Provide guidance on the future shape of the portfolio through conducting budgeting and forecasting, and facilitating driver based discussions.
- Support diverse group of stakeholders in Group Property on financial matters and related projects.
- Liaising with other business unit Finance Teams to discuss financial impacts of property initiatives.
- Involvement in the development and adoption of new property IT platform and helping drive the change in the shape of the way that we work.
- Being curious and inquisitive to identify areas of business and process improvement within both Property and Finance.
- Getting involved in process improvement and people initiatives across the wider Group Support Services Finance team.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as required both within Property Finance and across the wider Group Finance team.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with post qualification experience
- Excellent customer & continuous improvement focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A curious nature and ability to question/challenge
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines through prioritisation of own tasks
- Ability to take initiative and a have a passion for delivering value add insights
- Willingness to develop and grow skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to have opened our new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be based there.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 18 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.