Finance Business Partner - Retail Wealth
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholder by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data.
Do work that matters
This newly created Senior Manager role will combine your financial control, analysis and financial operations experience to deliver insights that will support the Leadership Team in their operational and strategic decision making.
As a true Finance Business Partner, you will:
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting process for the retail wealth business, highlighting financial opportunities, risks and insights.
- Ensure the timely delivery of weekly, monthly and ad hoc product financial reporting used in business performance monitoring / decision making.
- Provide key insights and analysis on end to end financials for the Retail Wealth Team.
- Partner with the Retail Wealth Leadership Team to provide sound financial advice on investment initiatives, supplier relationships and funding requests.
- Contribute to Retail Wealth Strategic, Pricing and Risk initiatives.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Highly developed analytical skills and strong commercial acumen.
- Financial services experience, preferably in a wealth management or banking environment (ideal).
- A mind for problem solving using a structured, logical approach and critical thinking skills.
- A collaborative team leadership style.
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA status with hands-on financial / management accounting experience.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 22 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.