Finance Analyst - Expenses
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholder by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data.
Do work that matters
Your new role is critical in delivering high-quality expenses and/or project-related reporting, as well as data and insights to the RBS Business. Helping them to drive commercial decisions requires active and collaborative stakeholder engagement within and outside of RBS Finance, utilising your communication and analytical skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing insightful analysis in order to help drive performance and identify cost savings initiatives for RBS Advice & Insurance.
- Supporting the month end close process and reporting to RBS Centre of Finance and other stakeholders.
- Providing information to support the forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- The delivery of reporting in expenses and expense drivers.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of the drivers of expenses within RBS.
- Supporting the A&I Finance team on any ad hoc expense or project related matters
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- A proactive approach to work – this role will grow in breadth as you develop.
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to distil insights from large sets of data, particularly using Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc).
- The ability to project manage multiple priorities, ensuring deliverables are consistently met.
- Part or fully qualified CA/CPA/ACCA status with hands-on financial / management accounting experience.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.