Lead Business Analyst- AML/CTF
About the Opportunity
The purpose of this role is to assist in information gathering and analysis of business needs and requirements to mitigate risk and create efficiencies for improvement in business operations and processes.
What does success look like?
- The Lead Business Analyst role is responsible for eliciting and capturing the business requirements as well as facilitating the relationship between business and technology teams ensuring accurate and appropriate strategic decisions are made.
- Drive the business advisory and solutions relating to AML, Transaction Monitoring, Economic and Trade Sanctions, High Risk Customer, Threshold Transaction Reporting and IFTI.
- Mentoring and leading a team of 5-10 BAs specialised in Financial Crime Technology. Contribute to building best practices, knowledge sharing and operating model for the platform. Champion BA community of practice and agile practice to uplift team capability and skillset.
- Effectively partners with stakeholders, manages conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and platform team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Working with policy, programs and platforms in formulating the business case and organising benefits assessments. Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Bank policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Managing development, distribution and baseline approval of all communication related to business requirements and their interpretation.
What will help you succeed?
- Experience of business analysis and consulting in a risk and compliance area with Financial Services.
- Experience in Financial Crime or Fraud domains in Australia or overseas.
- Experience of managing the needs of varied business and technical stakeholders
- Experience managing relationships with senior executives
- Experience leading a BA, PM or Consultants team.
- At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 18 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.