Senior Finance Manager - Advice & Insurance
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholder by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data.
Do work that matters
As a Senior Manager in our RBS Finance Team, you will lead a team that looks after all financial control and reporting activities relating to Advice & Insurance (General). Your knowledge of the insurance industry will be instrumental in delivering a number of strategic initiatives against the RBS Finance priorities of financial control, capital optimisation and cost management.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering comprehensive financial control, statutory and business performance reporting.
- Supporting board and regulatory reporting as required.
- Providing insight and analysis on end to end financials.
- Understand the processes which derive the financial results, ensuring suitable controls are in place to maintain ongoing resilience, reliability and accuracy.
- Deliver timely and accurate Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet results.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Highly developed analytical and project management skills.
- Strong financial control and regulatory reporting experience including reconciliation, analysis, investigation and reporting
- General Insurance experience such as financial and regulatory accounting requirements (AASB/IFRS/APRA), business drivers and knowledge of the way in which actuarial inputs impact the financials.
- A collaborative team leadership style.
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA status with hands-on financial / management accounting experience.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 22 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.