Robert Half are currently working with a growing business based in Chippenham in the Construction Industry who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be supporting the Finance Manager with the day to day running of the Accounts department in a fast paced and high volume environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Purchase Ledger
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Ensuring deadlines are met (weekly/monthly/quarterly deadlines)
- Distributing invoices to internal colleagues
- Accounts queries - be first point of contact to both internal staff and suppliers
- Support other departments with accounts queries and requests
- Credit Card reconciliations and chasing paperwork from departments
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Input data accurately with good attention to detail
- Consistently follow internal procedures
- Take full ownership of work with good attention to detail
- Show initiative and is self-motivated
- Can work calmly under pressure and to deadlines
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong excel skills
- Construction Industry experience or CIS experience is essential
A growing business based in Chippenham in the Construction Industry who offer a friendly work environment with open plan offices and a supportive environment.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday and earning up to £28,000 pa depending on experience. Benefits include study support, pension, 25 days annual leave and on-site parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.