Finance Business Partner
A commercial opportunity dealing with the one of Europe's largest service providers. Interfacing with both finance and non-finance members of the business to identify efficiencies, risks and opportunities for development.
My client is a well-established service provider across Europe with a expanding loyal customer base. Constantly driving growth with frequent business development bids being carried out.
The responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Reporting into the Finance Director
- Co-ordinating the management reporting and providing and financial support, analysis and challenge in all areas of the business.
- Aiding delivery of business objectives through proactively evaluating and challenging business performance.
- Providing reviews using both financial, non-financial data and KPI's for their responsible area.
- Keeping up to date with current and potential industry developments, which could have a financial impact and informing the Finance Director in a timely manner.
- Budgeting and forecasting - liaising with non-finance members of the organisation to assist with tracking business efficiencies, risks and ensuring accuracy and completeness of budgets.
- Being able to conduct and communicate detailed variance analysis.
- Working with budget holders to deliver opportunities and minimise risk.
- Ownership of capex plans and capex business cases, together with local financial tender modelling, supporting the business as necessary.
- Production of board reports.
The successful Financial Business Partner will have:
- A professional qualification of CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
- Ambition and drive to reach the great upwards potential of the role.
- Able to deliver in a complex, fast environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- An eye for accuracy to ensure a quality output at all times.
- An ability to establish credibility with senior leaders across the business.
- Autonomy over their work.
- A proven track record in commercial analysis and evaluation in business planning.
Competitive Salary. First class training. Fantastic upwards potential within a large-expanding business. Good opportunity for a candidate looking to take a step into a commercial finance role whilst embracing a high level of autonomy.