Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
A brilliant, newly created role for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Unique opportunity to join one of Lancashire's best finance teams
Looking for qualified accountants who come from a finance analyst / fp&a / commercial accounting / finance business partner background
Our Preston based client is a thriving business with a reputation for accelerating careers and offering wide exposure to senior stakeholders around the company.
A true market leader with a forward thinking strategy, this is a reputable and stable business with an enviable staff retention rate.
Lead, develop and manage the Financial Planning & Analysis team
To deliver key analysis and reports to the senior management of the business whilst supporting the wider finance team; including modelling and BI report writing
supporting the financial aspects of M&A transactions and special projects.
Manage the budget, forecasting and strategy processes.
Identify key drivers in future financial performance
Review and improve budgeting and forecasting
Constantly build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
Confidence to challenge the accepted norm
Identify opportunities for execute process improvement.
The successful candidate will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A brilliant communicator
- Ideally have some exposure to team management
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills
- Inquisitive in nature with confidence to follow ones instinct when performing analytic
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proactively identify and execute process improvement
- Advanced Excel modelling and PowerPoint skills
This Financial Planning & Analysis role can offer a salary range from 40-65k totally dependent on experience, + bonus and brilliant benefits package.