Risk Technology Manager, Advisory, Risk Transformation - Sydney
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
We are looking for a Manager within the Risk Transformation team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
As a Manager in our team, you will know how to act as a 'decision scientist', leading and participating in teams working on our client's most important challenges relating to strategic risk and compliance management, business and process controls transformation, projects, resilience, enterprise governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, risk culture, vendor and contract risk management, and IT risk management. In doing so, you will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients navigate volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environments, transforming risk functions and implementing solutions that support strategic risk management and governance.
Our clients are generally large ASX listed or multinational organisations and our projects may be short or longer term and do require some travel.
Your key responsibilities
Ideally, you'll have 5+ year's previous experience working in a consulting firm (Big 4 or boutique) or a commercial role in government or private enterprise, either as a technology risk manager, or in strategy, IT, project or similar roles, having gained experience in the following:
- Leading Technology Risk Management engagements end to end, in the areas of:
- IT Governance
- Risks and Controls Technology services
- Technology program and project implementations
- ERP application security and configuration
- Technology-enabled Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs
- Program and Project risk management consulting and/or assurance services
- Identity Access Management, Security and Access risk management related services
- Resilience including physical security, access, business continuity and crisis management
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with clients
- Managing the financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to partners and client
- Leading and/or active involvement in business development activities to contribute to the growth of technology offerings
- Minimum 5+ years previous experience working for a professional services firm or blue chip, State/Federal Government organisations
- Strong understanding and deep expertise in Technology Risks and Controls, Access and Security Risks and IT Governance
- GRC technology design, implementation, operation and assessment experience, using one or more technology vendors (such as SAP GRC, RSA Archer, MetricStream and/or IBM OpenPages) is highly desirable
- Design of Access Security and Controls for technology implementations
- Business Processes, Risks and Controls design, implementation and assessments across core processes such as finance, asset management, supply chain, procurement, HR etc.
- Portfolio, program and/or project risk management assurance experience - including benefits realisation, risk management, change management and scope and time management
- IT risk assessment, mitigation and remediation experience
- SAP technology knowledge (incl. SAP S/4HANA) highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- People Management experience (people development through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff)
- Application Security and Configuration design, development and advisory experience is highly desirable
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $112 000 including 9.5%superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.