Robert Half are working in partnership with an exciting and high growth business based in Witney, Oxfordshire to recruit a Management Accountant to develop their career in line with business growth and work as number 2 in finance. This is a rare career opportunity to have exposure at a senior level and take ownership of day to day running of the accounts.
The salary will be between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The Management Accountant Role:
This role would suit a commercially minded and technically astute Management Accountant that is nearing or completed their studies. In this role you will act as number 2 to the Head of Finance at a time of growth. Responsible for the monthly management accounts development of financial information, process and efficiency within the wider business.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Finalise aspects of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting of journals including accruals, prepayments and nominal corrections
- Review control accounts
- Responsible for areas of the P&L and cost centres
- Drive efficiency within the budgeting and forecasting process
- VAT returns
- Line management of 2 people
The successful Finance Manager profile will include:
- Qualified or finalist within ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Strong commercial acumen
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.