This Finance Analyst role, based in Fleet, will make a significant contribution to growth and profitability. Working with the Financial Controller the role will be expected to contribute to the production of management informatio to play an active part in delivering change and enhancing financial controls.
This instantly-recognisable IT organisation, based is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide financial analysis and business insight as required including profitability analysis of existing business segments and projected profitability in respect of quotations for future business
- Contribute to the monthly production of financial information including management accounts and forecasts
- Produce regular and accurate cash forecasting
- Support cost and revenue centre owners in understanding and managing financial aspects of their components of the business
- Provide support to budgeting and statutory reporting processes
- Work with the FC to drive change and improve financial processes
- Provide cover for the FC as required
- Undertake financial projects, and represent the Finance function on business initiatives
- Become an expert in the use of financial systems, and maximising their benefit to the business through development and change
- Monitor changes to financial legislation and reporting requirements in order to ensure compliance and awareness
- These are the main functions of the role; however, employees may be required to carry out other, ad hoc duties, as may be reasonably required.
The successful candidate:
- Ability to extract data from multiple systems and convert to succinct, usable information
- Provision of easy to follow analysis of data identifying issues, opportunities and ways forward for both tactical and strategic scenarios
- Proven ability to learn and add value
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get into the detail, but also able to see the big picture
- Capability to perform as part of multiple teams, and to take the lead if required
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment, with conflicting priorities
- Articulate, inquisitive and resilient, able to work well across diverse cultures, with absolute integrity
- An open minded advocate of change, able to present a balanced view and respond quickly
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and legislation
- Strong Excel capability and familiarity with a range of financial systems
- Keen to learn and develop
This Finance Analyst job, based in Fleet offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the IT industry.