Accountable for processing monthly payroll ( salary payments, statutory payments) and verifying payroll administration against statutory directives and Company guidelines, performing FCM controls, managing the payroll process by means of internal audit system.
- Knowledge of the Run Payroll-process and ensuring on time processing of the scheduled payroll runs. Solving issues and errors that blocks the payroll run from completion.
- Handling reconciliation process with associated reports, ensuring compliance with FCM controls and accuracy of the payroll , ensuring Posting to Finance process and 3rd party payments timely execution including bank file balancing.
- Knowledge of the functional requirements of SAP. Responsible to monitor Malaysia statutory and legal changes and work with Payroll Managers for timely implementation to adjust payroll system, knowledge and managing process change.
- Manage testing and movements to production for all BAU HRIT calls (i.e. WSRs, wage types), quarterly payroll system update (HRSP Notes), ad-hoc Payroll errors, and any enhancements for Malaysia.
- Lead multiple projects of various sizes, both technical and nontechnical as Global Payroll or country representative. Duties includes developing and leading project plan. Lead Continuous Improvement projects, cost reductions, and process performance improvements. Maintain CI implementation schedules for assigned projects, progress updates as required including sufficient documentation update is available.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Dimensions : Malaysia Payroll
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.