Finance Manager - IT Business Partnering
See yourself in our team
Within Financial Services, your role forms part of Enterprise Services (ES) Finance, a team of 100 finance professionals striving to achieve its mission to “Drive strategic outcomes through transparent insights and passionate people”.
Your team provides business and financial support to the ES business unit, to assist them in making optimal commercial decisions.
Do work that matters
This is a broad Finance Manager role, where you will drive strategic priorities as a true business Partner. Duties will include:
- Supporting your ES customer and ES Finance team by providing financial management services and decision support, while building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Managing the monthly financial activities and deliverables for your ES Customer, analysing month end results, prepare month-end journals and monthly variance analysis whilst ensuring data integrity.
- Providing timely and relevant financial information and insights, analysis and advice in support of managing the financial performance of the ES business and delivery of productivity initiatives.
- Preparing and validate accurate monthly General Manager and Cost Centre Manager reports.
- Assisting in the co-ordination, preparation and development of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including driver based plans in support of insightful analytics and business performance management.
- Acting as the central consolidation point for all IT Delivery and enablement expenses.
- Support the Business Leadership team by informing and driving expense accountabilities within the portfolio.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA status, with post qualification experience.
- A blend of management and financial accounting experience, gained in a commercial environment (technology a bonus).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and stakeholders.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 05 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.