Senior Manager Risk - Wealth Risk Management
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team
Wealth Risk Management Colonial First State (WRMCFS) is the designated risk management function of Colonial First State (CFS).
Do work that matters
Working in a line 2 capacity with accountability for CFS Products, you will support the development and maintenance of a robust Operational risk management framework through optimal risk/reward decisions and assurance. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of risk professionals;
- Planning, scoping and performing detailed risk reviews on business strategy, projects and business processes into targeted areas of concern;
- Providing objective review and challenge of the effectiveness of risk management practices;
- Implementing the Group’s Risk Management Framework (RMF), including the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS), Risk Management Strategy (RMS), Operational Risk Management Framework, and related frameworks and policies;
- Assisting the Head of with periodic communications, reporting, engagements, presentations and workshops with the CFS leadership team, Board and Board committee;
- Contributing to the design, implementation and on-going improvement of Operational Risk Management Framework, policies, procedures and systems.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Management and/or internal audit;
- Experience within Wealth Management in particular Super, Investments and Platforms product areas;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- Undergraduate qualifications in Law, Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- Relevant qualifications in Compliance, Risk, Governance or complementary discipline.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 22 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.