- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/partner /principal informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principle/ Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the partner/principal/senior manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- 8+ years working experience in tax functions with at least 5 years of experience in large scale Multi-national Corporations (MNCs)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Well versed in local taxation rules and regulations.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.