Staff Accountant (Costa Mesa, CA)
ARC is looking for a full-time Staff Accountant for our Costa Mesa, CA Accounting Team.
Description: The Staff Accountant provides our Management with financial information as directed by Regional leadership.
Here are some of the important things that you get to do:
- Handle the accounting for Fixed Assets and leases, including associated roll forwards and reconciliations
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying the information.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries
- Maintain general ledger records and files
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Accrue expenses; assign account numbers; request disbursements; reconciles accounts.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Develop reports derived from general ledger data to meet the analytical needs of company management.
- Protect the organization's values by securing and keeping the information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Complete financial projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
These attributes are what we are looking for to help you succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or related Business program
- 3-5 years of related accounting experience.
- Very knowledgeable with GAAP
- Experience working on Fixed Assets accounting, with a high volume of transactions
- Previous experience with Great Plains software strongly preferred
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel - i.e., able to do vlookups and pivot tables
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Access
- Flexible in dealing with changing priorities. Able to prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
- Can maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with all levels of management, employees, vendors, and customers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
This is what we have to offer:
• Excellent Company support and resources
• Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
• Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
• A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
• Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees.
ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cqrhv9bx42b2wszv