- Assist in the preparation of weekly & month management
- accounts pack.
- Work with the Management accounts to provide robust weekly
- cash reports.
- Assist the management accounts function in the development
- improvement of current processes/ functionality.
- Work towards fully understanding both the accounts payable and
- receivables process.
- Reconciling various control accounts; Cash, Credit Card, Prepaid,
- Accrued Income, VAT, Wages & PAYE.
- Reconciliation of Inter company balances & Group company
- Supervise, plan and coordinate with staff for day to day activities.
- Prepare and present Expenditure report, Financial statements,
- Bank reconciliation, Balance sheet variance and Analysis
- Monitor and report income, cash flow and expenditure. Identify
- trends and develop organizational projections for annual /
- quarterly / monthly budgeting.
- Audit petty cash expenses.
- Lead and provide guidance to staff to take action for
- improvement in Finance & Accounts.
- Having sound knowledge of direct and indirect cash flow,
- financial reporting and planning and Internal controls.
- Carry out regular coaching & reviews for training and
- development of team members.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation
Graduate or above in an Accountancy and Finance related degree
Knowledge of Sage, Xero & Other accounting software is a must.
ACCA / CIMA / CA Qualified or Part Qualified.
With 1-2 years of Experience.