A leading Manufacturing business based in the heart of Hemel Hempstead are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent full time basis.
Varied role with excellent exposure and progression, along with great benefits and a competitive salary of £35,000 - £42,000 depending on experience.
My client are a leading Manufacturing and Production business who have a head quarters based in Hemel Hempstead. They have a global presence and are going through a period of exciting growth, therefore looking to recruit a new Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. You will report into a hands on Financial Reporting Manager who is keen to offer training, exposure to projects and career progression for the right person. The company are an excellent employer and offer great benefits and an innovative and fast paced working environment.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Reporting Manager
- Financial Planning - supporting the Research and Development budgeting and forecasting process, including dealing directly with cost centre owners to forecast accurate costs
- Leading the R&D Projects financial forecasts
- Preparing consolidated financial information ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout the monthly reporting cycle
- Prepare month end procedures, including monthly journals, such as accruals, payroll, fx revaluations, and ensuring a fully reconciled balance sheet
- Supporting the team through its internal audit and annual Control Self Assessment
- Drive efficiencies within Finance team and occasionally the wider business, including looking for opportunities to transfer further transaction processing work into shared services. Challenging the business on areas of process and cost control
- Ideally a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate (CIMA/ACCA)
- A background in Financial Reporting/Financial Analysis is essential
- Commercial person who is confident dealing with and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel user is essential
- Numerate and analytical individual
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing global business
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £42,000 and excellent benefits
- The chance to report into a fantastic Finance professional who is keen to offer training and progression