Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract)
This role, Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract), offers the opportunity to learn and progress within Finance.
The position reports to the Head of Finance within one of the largest Hospitality companies and thus offers the successful candidate a chance to demonstrate their abilities while gaining excellent feedback and training.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are a large, international Hospitality company looking for a communicative and competents Accounts Assistant to join their Accountancy team.
The client is one of the top Hospitality companies in the world and thus offers the possibility of working in a multicultural environment.
The responsibilities within this role, Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract), include:
- Managing the sales ledger and payroll
- Maintaining the cash book and petty cash account
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Managing the Nominal Ledger on a monthly basis
- Making journal entries
- Processing quarterly VAT returns
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
The successful candidate will:
1) Have a minimum of two years experience in Accountancy
2) Be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
This role, Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract), offers the successful candidate the opportunity of gaining exposure in the Hospitality industry and demonstrating their abilities.
The role is based in their head office in London, providing a diverse and fast-paced environment.