AP Manager (temporary to permanent assignment)
This role, AP Manager (temporary to permanent assignment), is an opportunity to gain exposure and work within the Hospitality sector.
The successful candidate will be managing a high motivated Accounts Payable team with clear KPI within one of the largest Hospitality groups worldwide.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are an international Hospitality groups with high-end hotels all over the world.
The client prioritises personality, working together and creativity and wants to ensure that all their guests have the very best experience.
The key responsibilities in this role, AP Manager (temporary to permanent assignment), will include:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing the payment run
- Aged Creditor Reports
- Bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Communication between departments
The successful candidate will:
1) have a minimum of 1-2 years experience within Accounts Payable/Accountancy
2) be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
This role, AP Manager (temporary to permanent assignment), offers the candidate the opportunity to work with and lead a highly driven Accounts Payable team. The role offers exposure in the Hospitality sector and the possibility to work within an international company.