A Site Accountant role with a commercial focus in a leading and trusted retailer. The focus is on using emperical data to interface with non-finance membmers of the organisation to support strategic decisions.
My client is a leading trusted retailer across the nation with a strong focus on customer centricity. They pride themselves on delivering efficient and competitive solutions.
The responsibilities of the Site Accountant will include:
- Working alongside the Senior Leadership Team to report financial information supporting strategic objectives.
- Interfacing with non-finance members of the organisation and convey financial information in a commercial manner.
- Communicating finance and business performance to different functions of the business.
- Liaising with and support colleagues including business heads across the organisation to achieve targets.
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities for departments to assist with financial strategy.
- Driving continuous improvement for new and existing processes.
- Able to manage a small team.
The successful Site Accountant will have:
- A professional qualification of CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, purchasing and management systems.
- Able to deliver in a complex, fast environment.
- Have experience in managing and developing a small team.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and strong numerical ability.
- High professional and personal standards
- Working knowledge of document control systems and databases such as Oracle.
- Previous experience of supporting the delivery of finance plans.
Competitive Salary, a chance to work for an established and ever-growing company, first class training and support to kick-start your move.