Interim Treasury Accountant
Support the reporting, SOX processes, financial statements accounts preparation and the provision of technical treasury financial instruments.
- Prepare accounting issues for tax related transactions.
- Prepare Annual Report notes for Treasury and maintain close contact with the external auditor.
- Business partner on accounting issues and the provision of technical accounting advice for Treasury and other Group Transactions.
- Monthly risk reporting and Group net debt and interest charge analysis.
- Support on new accounting standards development for treasury and financial instruments.
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or similar.
- Technical accounting skills.
- Exposure to IFRS Standards.
- Worked within a Corporate Treasury function in the past.
- Competitive day rate.
- 8 Month role.