SAP SCM Business Analyst (planner) - Minneapolis
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for an SAP SCM Business Analyst – Planning to join the team of its global consulting client in Minnesota, US for 6 months+ on a Full time freelance basis. This will be an SAP ECC implementation and roll–out Programme to a division of a global organisation.
This is a C2C freelance position.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours
Minimum core attributes:
- 5+ years Hands on SAP SCM Business Planner experience.
- SAP Planner experience from a Production, Scheduling and Demand domain.
- 2+ years SAP Project/Programme Experience.
- 1x full life–cycles/e2e ERP implementations
- Be the bridge from the Business and IT Functions for the SAP rollout.
- Fit gap analysis – AS–IS/TO–BE business processes and Functional specification creation.
- Support with Test Scripts and defect management
- Master Data experience beneficial.
- Ideally experience in a regulated industry – GMP, FDA, GXP etc
- Driven and a strong communicator.
- The right to live and work freely in the United States.
- Please note No configuration will be involved in this position.
Project scope information: Greenfield implementation and roll–out
Required modular experience: SAP SCM Business Analyst – Planning (PP, APO, SCM, DP, Scheduling, Planning, S&OP, Production, Supply Chain, Demand Planning)
Project Location: Minnesota, United States
Start–date: ASAP (Must be in the next 3 weeks)
Duration: 6 months + extension
Rate: Competitive Market Rate (USD)
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognize a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.