Group Financial Accountant - FTSE 250
Robert Half are hiring Group Financial Accountant for a leading international business based in Central Milton Keynes. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting into the Group Finance Controller, the Group Financial Accountant will fulfil a varied role, dealing with senior stakeholders, dealing with group-level financial accounting and reporting, and supporting the rest of the finance team on project work and business-partnering with different divisions of the company.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering elements of the group's consolidated financial reporting including:
- Weekly sales, operating profit and debt report.
- Monthly management, financial and board reporting.
- Half-yearly and full-year external reporting and results announcements to the City
- Forecasts, annual strategic plan and budget.
- Responsible for the interaction with allocated Strategic Business Units and Regions, including:
- Management of all data submissions, ensuring data is timely, complete and accurate.
- Understanding the information received, ensuring analysis and explanations are insightful and useful.
- Resolution of practical and technical accounting issues including an assessment of impact on the business.
- Responsible for the provision of financial support to the other internal and external stakeholders, including provision of information for decision making purposes.
- Ad hoc internal and external financial reporting, analysis and modelling to analyse scenarios that impact the business.
- Mentoring of graduates and new members to the group reporting team.
- Production of statutory accounts for UK based limited companies.
The company is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ICAS) with strong accounting experience, ideally at group-level - However they may also consider recently-qualified auditors or accountants looking for their first role in industry.
The client is large leading international business with a strong global brand and who are well-known as one of the best employers in the local area.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be region of £45k-£55k + 20% bonus + excellent benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.