Robert Half in Edinburgh is actively looking for a Financial Controller to join a growing company. This organisation is on a mission grow further, and build upon their recent success.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Preparation and delivery of all financial reporting - management and statutory
- HMRC relationship - VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax
- Advising on financial implications, pricing and consequences of business decisions;
- Budgets and forecasts;
- Creating processes, procedures and controls.
- Payroll and suppliers
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an accountancy qualification (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have the ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way;
- Be self-motivated.
- Advanced experience in accounting software and spreadsheets
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.