- Preparation and completion of accounts related tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the Finance office Manager and Management Accountant to ensure everything within Finance runs smoothly.
The client is a growing firm with a medium sized Finance team and a business I have worked with on a number of occasions with great success. They offer a brilliant working environment and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- Checking, processing, posting and coding purchase invoices
- Allocating purchase invoices to PO numbers
- Checking, processing, posting and coding sales invoices
- Posting and allocating all bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Credit control duties
- Sales and purchase ledger reconciliations
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Managing expense claims
- Processing Vat returns
- Payroll duties
- Accounts to trial balance
- Sorting incoming and outgoing daily post
- Day to day banking
- Employee expenses
- Experience of working in a similar Finance environment.
- Must have good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
You will receive a salary up to £24,000 per annum and the following benefits: