Assistant Management Accountant
The role will involve using Microsoft NAV with JET reporting, along with Microsoft Excel, therefore the candidate must be systems-ready or be able to show proven ability to learn and utilise successfully similar systems.
My client is a business based in Portsmouth looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant main responsibilities will include:
- Review of year end reconciliation reports and reconciling for errors or coding errors, taking appropriate action to correct in Horizon.
- Working with the Senior Management Accountants to successfully complete month end accounts on time
- Running the appropriate Horizon year end reports to ensure clients receive a year end statement and invoice or credit notes.
- Process any month end adjustments in Horizon as required
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Good working knowledge of Excel and proven ability to learn and utilise finance systems.
- Prior experience working with budget holders and providing analysis and understandable information to support
Commitment to delivering a high-quality service
The ability to be flexible and adaptable, able to travel to other sites and offices as required
On offer for the successful Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- A fixed term contract of 12 months
- A flexible role that may involve working at other sites