An exciting Payroll Administrator position working for a national leading company in central Luton.
A national leader in the travel and tourism industry based in Luton with a strong focus on innovation and progression. A company that pride themselves in caring for their employees and creating a dynamic working environment.
Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
- Ensure payroll is correctly analysed and posted onto the payroll/accounting system
- Make necessary payments to UK benefits and pension plans
- Dealing with any payroll related queries
- Providing information to the employees and staff
- Maintaining payroll records
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator will:
- Have payroll experience in a financial or administrative setting
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Be familiar with Microsoft programmes including word and excel
- Be familiar with different payroll systems
- Be committed and enthusiastic
An exciting opportunity in an ambitious and dynamic company based in Luton. The Payroll Administrator will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package.