Accounts Semi Senior or Senior - Fantastic Accountants
This is a brand new opportunity with one of Kent's best accountancy firms to join them as an Accounts Senior or Semi Senior. The role will be a mixed position across accounts, tax, audit, VAT and cloud accounting. It offers a highly competitive salary and excellent progression prospects.
Our clients is highly regarded and well known firm of chartered accountants who are one of the market leaders in Kent. They are now searching for a Semi Senior or Senior accountant to join them in a general practice capacity covering accounts, tax, audit, VAT and cloud accounting. They really invest in their people and this is demonstrated by their Strong staff retention.
You will join as an Accounts Semi Senior or Senior, based in the firms Kent offices and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships/ LLPs, sole traders and owner managed businesses up to several millions in turnover.
- Preparing individual, business and company tax computations and returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Audit- flexible on experience
- Dealing with clients on a regular basis, occasionally at the clients premises
You will have opportunity to progress technically, with increasing responsibility in a role providing a route to progress in your career, with study support on offer.
You will have the following experience:
- You may hold the AAT qualification, or be studying towards AAT ACA/ ACCA bringing experienced gained within an
- Accountancy Practice, with experience in accounts preparation and wider responsibilities, providing services for sole traders, partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
- You will be seeking a role and career move with genuine potential to progress and develop within your accountancy
- practice career, building on your technical knowledge and hands on experience, with increasing responsibility, client contact and chance to work on wider project work, assisting managers and partners.
This Kent based role is offering a competitive salary (£25,000 -£35,000), plus attractive benefits and study support, negotiable and dependent on experience level and background, more details on confidential application and further discussion. Please apply on line and for a further confidential discussion to find out more please contact Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.