Robert Half have been exclusively engaged by a leading Business with turnover in excess of £250m who are looking for a Group Accountant.
Including consolidating accounts, cashflow, forecasts and KPIs, set and operate reporting timetables and implement and operate controls and systems to ensure data completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare annually the group annual consolidated corporate plan and budget, set and operate timetables, implement and operate controls and systems to ensure data completeness and accuracy and prepare board presentations.
- Prepare annually entity and group consolidated accounts in accordance relevant accounting standards, implement and operate appropriate accounting policies, controls and systems and manage the statutory audit process including reporting to audit committee.
- Prepare annual corporation tax returns, maintain key advisor relationships, operate controls and systems to ensure accuracy and completeness of returns and meet filing and payment deadlines.
- Prepare monthly accounts for group entities for consolidation in to monthly the group financial reporting pack, transact and maintain reconciliations for MSA's and inter-company loan and trading accounts.
- Provide accounting and financial support to corporate department managers, challenge and add value in the decision making process and prepare monthly management accounts.
- Continuously review and develop controls, processes and systems to improve efficiency and value add to the business and ensure all regulatory obligations are fulfilled.
- Maintain effective communication channels and working relationship between all stakeholders (internal and external) to the department.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA)
- Strong Group Reporting skills
- ERP System Knowledge
Salary & Benefits
Up to £60k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.