Credit Controller (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
A brilliant opportunity for a Credit Controller (6 Month Fixed Term Contract) to join a rapidly expanding technology recruitment company in the city of London. If you are passionate about your work, dedicated and thrive in a fast paced environment then I have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent one of the biggest names in Technology Recruitment. A hugely successful company that are going from strength to strength and are looking for a Credit Controller (6 Month Fixed Term Contract) to join their accountancy team of 4 and help cover over a particularly busy period.
- Chasing invoices and adapting your approach depending on the client and the processes they follow
- Dealing with queries - not just escalating them
- Liaising with sales team and recruitment consultants to get a better understanding of each client
- Working closely with the wider accountancy team and keeping the team ethic strong
- Working on different portals to view each client account and track progression
- Helping with cash posting and cash allocation
- Uploading invoices to portals
- Immediately available
- A go getter, highly proactive individual
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to alter your approach/communication skills to each client
- Confident handling queries
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident liaising with the sales team
- At least 2 years experience in credit control
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller (6 Month Fixed Term Contract) to join a friendly, hard working and dedicated accountancy team within a hugely successful technology recruitment company in the heart of London. They have modern offices and an inviting, positive working environment. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant experience.