Customer Service Administrator
Robert Half are proud to represent a registered charity based in Southampton. Due to growth they are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly team.
This role provides the front-line administrative support to both the Operations and Customer Care functions of our client.
- Coordinating Crew and Volunteer Crew Rosters for all Ship Voyages
- Seafarer payroll administration
- Coordination of holiday leave records for on-shore and crew
- General administrative support to Ship Operations
- Customer Service Enquiries
- Customer Service Bookings and payment details
- Office supplies and supplier relationships
The ideal candidate:
- Office or Administration Experience or Customer Care
- Confidence and ability to communicate by text, e-mail, face to face and on the telephone to potential customers including resolving difficulties
- Ability to build good relationships with a range of suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to respond rapidly when needed
- Microsoft/Google Docs capability in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com (or facility to learn)
Our client is a registered charity based in Southampton.
Salary & Benefits
- £18,500 - £21,000 Salary
- Pension - 4% Employee 6% Employer
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- 40 hour week
- Flexible Working
- Childcare Flexibility
- 1 free Voyage a year that isn't taken from childcare flexibility
- Casual Dress
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.