Accounts Payable Specialist
This is a temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position based in High Wycombe. This position is working for a large manufacturing company.
This temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position is working for a growing organisation based in High Wycombe.
This temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position based in High Wycombe, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing employee expenses
- Processing monthly rebate and standing order payments to customers
- Processing one-off and lease agreement payments
- Produce credit notes for specific customers on a monthly basis
- Receive purchase order requests for Project and other specified cost types and set up in SAP
- Dealing with customer and employee queries
- Review payment (aged credit listings) and ensure invoices are approved and put forward for payment in accordance with terms and with appropriate supporting documentation.
The successful candidate for this temporary Accounts Payable Specialist position based in High Wycombe, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- SAP experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This temporary Accounts Payable Executive role is offering flexible hours and has the potential to go permanent.