This role is for an ambitious Senior Manager looking for a fast track towards partnership in a well established firm based in south Yorkshire.
My client are a full service practice based in South Yorkshire looking to grow their business. With 80-85 existing staff members, they strive to deliver excellent customer service which is personal and friendly towards their clients which reach into the multi-millions. they are very proud of how the business has grown over a length of time and take great pride in they staff they have who are all driven and determined to exceed expectations.
With a good training process in place, they have a reputation of retaining their staff and helping them to get to where they want to be without restriction.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Manager would be:
- Managing their own portfolio of large clients
- Managing a team, answering questions and queries
- Able to meet clients face to face
The successful candidate would need:
- Ideally around 10/15 years in practice - preferred
- Relevant Audit experience
- Client involvement
- Dealing with SME's
- Ambitious to become a Partner in this growing firm
- Skills and new ideas to share with the management team
Benefits for the right Senior Manager would be:
- A good Work Life Balance
- Flexi Time
- Pension Scheme
- A good work social life
- To be apart of a close knit team