Tax Consulting Assistant - Transfer Pricing
KPMG’s Global Transfer Pricing Services is a team of professionals dedicated to providing clients with effective transfer pricing planning, documentation and dispute resolution solutions. We assist clients in developing commercially and fiscally viable transfer pricing policies and our dedicated team of professionals is experienced in the Malaysian and OECD transfer pricing guidelines and associated requirements. We work closely with our clients to create and implement robust transfer pricing methodologies to meet their business goals and local tax authorities’ expectations.
- Assists to prepare transfer pricing documentation and reports.
- Computation of financial ratios and revised tax computations.
- Support the team in proposal writing and development of presentation materials.
- Assists to prepare analysis and other information for submission to the tax authorities during tax audits.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics/
- Accounting/ Finance.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.