Associate -Accounting and IT Implementation Project Management
KPMG’s ITET practice help bridge the communication gap between business executives and IT professionals. Our professionals assist clients to focus on fundamental business issues that help to increase revenues, costs control and risk identification and management which includes the management of risks inherent in the technology systems used to support our clients’ business objectives.
ITET Services also provides information to clients to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Our service offerings are closely aligned to our client’s business IT lifecycle to enable focused advisory efforts at all levels of the IT spectrum.
Under the ITET Service Line and as a team, your responsibilities in project management includes:
- Maintaining and enhancing establishment and operations of PMO.
- Monitoring Integration, Implementation and Migration Plan.
- Overseeing the enhancement of Post Implementation Review Strategy.
- Conducting Lessons Learned sessions at Pilot States.
- Supervising Change Request Management.
- Providing Post Implementation Support for Pilot States.
- Assisting in the Go-Live readiness for Non-Pilot States.
- Monitoring the continuous enhancement of Accrual Accounting Manual.
- Supervising Data Collection Methods and Strategy.
- Supervising Data Collection activities during Transitional Period.
- Assisting in the Generation of Financial Statements.
- Conducting Trainings related to accounting topics.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, or Accounting degree will be added advantage);
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply ;
- Interest in career development in Project Management, Project Management Office, Program Management and IT Transformation project;
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage (CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE);
- Good communication, analytical, research, presentation and report writing skills;
- Meticulous and detail oriented;
- Positive and good working attitude;
- Resourceful, Proactive, Fast Learner, possess a Can-Do attitude and have high adaptability;
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented;
- Able to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to perform under pressure and possess agility in personal time management;
- Excellent command of English; and
- Good in business writing and documentation.
- The primary project would be within the PMO of Jabatan Akauntan Negara (JANM) Accounting System IT System Implementation Project.
- Participate in the PMO / Admin / business process & accounting related meetings and activities in the project
- Required to travel interstate in Malaysia but around 10% a year.
- Able to travel to Putrajaya Daily with own transport. Expenses are claimable.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.