Advisory Operations Senior Associate, Singapore
Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity
- Reporting to the Singapore Advisory Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in managing the daily operations (e.g. sales and pipelines management, accounts management, revenue / financial plan, revenue accounting, pricing, utilization management, knowledge management and communications)
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly meeting decks. This involves liaising with colleagues from different functions in Singapore
- Responsible for data quality clean-up and ongoing maintenance
- Develop, maintain and distribute operations reports and financial models
- Identify opportunities to improve the operations and create standardized business processes that result in increase of performance and provide negotiation of difficult matters to drive outcomes
- Identify and escalate issues in regards to advisory operations, assist in providing solutions and track to resolutions
- Ad hoc duties as required
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of working experience
- Experience in management consulting experience or software vendor (management consulting experience will be an advantage)
- Strong communications skills with clear and concise professional writing is vital in this role.
- Strong MS Power point and Excel skills.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, in-depth Operational knowledge and strong passion in consulting industry.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and liaise with colleagues in both business and technical roles
- Good negotiation and stakeholder management
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude with strong administration, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Independent, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.