Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
What does the job involve?
This is a 6 month contract role based in Tralee. No travelling is required!
An exciting opportunity for you to develop your network and get excellent experience within Kerry!
Working within the Group Financial Reporting Team giving you exposure to our global Financial Control teams and time with our Group Controller and CFO. There is a large level of touchpoints externally for e.g. Auditors.
You will be involved in projects as required to transition into and get exposure within the department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc.
Support the interim and annual Group financial statements delivery ensuring:
- Accurate reporting of the Group financial statements.
- Compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
- All deadlines are adhered to.
Co-ordinate the delivery of the local legal entity financial statements:
- Liaising with relevant personnel across the Group to ensure that the local financial statements are filed on time.
- Ensure that these local entity statements are per the consolidated accounts and are accurate before sign-off by Directors.
Review and consolidate year end files as part of the Group consolidation process:
- Participate in the year end consolidation process taking responsibility for specific files.
- Become an expert in the Group consolidation tool – Hyperion.
- Liaise with the Group Auditors on any specific files / issues.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills are a must!
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to manage work load.
Please note: Must be eligible to work in Ireland
Candidates must hold an EU passport.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.