Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
There’s no one quite like Kerry Foods. We’ve grown from a small farmers’ collective to a multi-billion food business - keeping hold of our ethics, spirit and character all the way. Today, we stand as a leader in a competitive and ever-changing global market.
We have a great opportunity for an Operations Accountant to join the Kerry Foods team in Charleville!
The role will include:
- Inventory Management & Control
- Calculation of Manufacturing and Purchasing variances
- SAP management, COOISPI etc.
- Internal KPI calculation
- Calculation of downtime and OEE
- Preparation of product costings for new products
- Maintenance and development of budgeting and forecasting systems
- Materials ledger close
- Calculation of cost of sales / prime costs
- Maintenance of the Cost Savings Tracker
- Support and participate in cross functional teams
- Control and monitoring of plant overhead spending
- Provide management with analysis on key business issues as required.
- Support all aspects of the finance function
- Be a Qualified Accountant or approaching finals examinations with the intention of completing the examinations in the short term
- 3+ years’ experience in an FMCG environment
- Operations experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Candidates must hold an EU passport.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.