This Reporting manager position based in West London is for an immediately available/ one week notice candidate, the role will involve management of Reporting Accountants/assistants and senior reporting duties.
My client is a global media company with a household name and an extensive finance department.
The key responsibilities for this Reporting Manager role based in West London are:
- Managing a team of Reporting Accountants/ Assistants
- Review and Post Journals
- Review fixed asset calculations/ postings and accruals
- Mentor and support the team
- One to one with direct reports
- Prepare monthly balance sheet review packs
- Manage monthly balance sheet review meetings
The successful candidate will have brilliant experience with management/ senior reporting accounting duties, they will be immediately available or on a one week notice and happy with a long term contract.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain fantastic experience in a global world renowned company, they will secure a long term contract with potential permanent opportunities.