Robert Half are currently working with a market leading organisation in Swindon who are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The aim of this role is to provide financial and analytical support, producing weekly reports and supporting with the production of budgets and forecasts. You will also manage month end reporting, including journal processing, reconciliations and support with audit requirements for year end.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller with all planning cycles.
- Updating the database with adjustments for Sales & Margin, Incomes & Costs.
- Preparing budget & forecast packs for review meetings along with output reports for the trading teams.
- Producing weekly reports including category sales analysis and margin Volume/Rate/Mix analysis
- Produce ad hoc seasonal reports.
- Complete all month end reporting including processing journals, reconciling balances and interpreting variances
- Manage aged debt and support the teams to prevent bad debt
- Raise cross docking and picking invoices including supporting suppliers with any queries
- Reconcile hedge impact and FOREX gain/loss
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong MS Excel skills with the ability to create VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Ideally studying ACCA or CIMA
- Ideally experience of forecasting and budgeting
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with people of all levels
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
A growing organisation with a supportive work environment who offer excellent progression and learning opportunities from a team with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Salary & Benefits
This opportunity is a full-time permanent role earning up to £30,000 pa DOE plus up to 15% bonus. Additional benefits include pension, study support and 25 days annual leave.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.