An opportunity to join the Travel and Tourism sector in a Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator role to join an end to end process in a company that promises internal growth and progression. Located in Luton they are an easy commute to anyone located locally or in the surrounding area.
The client is a well established brand that is a growing industry leader within the Travel and Tourism sector, requiring a Payroll Administrator. The objective of this position is to aid the team in providing an efficient process and service with effective issue resolution leading to an excellent customer service. In an easily commutable location in Luton, they are an easy commute for anyone local, or in Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, MK, or the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities of the Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator role are:
- Assisting the preparation of Payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Complete payroll reconciliation and processing of various periodic reports, e.g. pension leavers, sales bonus processing and missing national insurance number
- Perform over payment recovery process and apply appropriate regulations as required to ensure compliance
- Research and resolve employee pay and time issue
- Ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Checking to ensure that all appropriate approvals are in place where needed to support time and payroll transactions
- Support Payroll Lead as required
The successful candidate for the Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll in a similar role
- Have end to end experience of Payroll
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
- A desire to learn and keep up to date with any legislation changes
A great Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator opportunity for a candidate to build and develop in an exciting and varied role. A great company to work for with promising internal opportunities for progression.