If you are a hardworking, driven finance professional looking for an opportunity to grow within an exciting technology business, this role will provide a close knit team to help you build upon your experience and skills.
This role is available to start ASAP.
Role: Accounts Assistant
Duration: Temporary 1 - 2 months
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
You will be responsible:
- Day to day accounting duties
- Purchase Ledger (including matching, batching and coding of invoices)
- Cash book
- You will be responsible for the day to day banking and bank reconciliations.
- Involved in some aspects of client billing
To be considered you will need to have:
- Varied accounting background, ideally with exposure in the duties listed above.
- Confident with the MS Office Range.
- Good communication skills are essential as you will need to talk to suppliers and internal parties.
For more information on this excellent Accounts Assistant role in Portishead, please get in touch with Hannah Porter on 0117 993 5400 or email your CV through to this role.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.